Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's waiting for Nvidia Fermi

Thanks

Re: Who's waiting for Nvidia Fermi

Oh Dear....

Welcome back Rollo.

So many statements to poke holes into...
    So little will to try to bother

Thanks
    • Hicks12's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z68-V
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5 2500k@4ghz, cooled by EK Supreme HF
      • Memory:
      • 8GB Kingston hyperX ddr3 PC3-12800 1600mhz
      • Storage:
      • 64GB M4/128GB M4 / WD 640GB AAKS / 1TB Samsung F3
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Palit GTX460 @ 900Mhz Core
      • PSU:
      • 675W ThermalTake ThoughPower XT
      • Case:
      • Lian Li PC-A70 with modded top for 360mm rad
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Professional 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell U2311H IPS
      • Internet:
      • 10mb/s cable from virgin media

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    1. It's no surprise ati probably has higher sales than nvidia now, they have their next gen parts out now, nvidia doesn't. Otoh, we don't actually know ati has higher sales. Last year when it seemed like every person on every forum on the planet was declaring "omg! 48xx ftw! No one is buying nvidia cards!", ati gained 2-3% marketshare, andn still trailed by a long way.

this maybe correct, i dont know but i bet low performance gpu sales were way higher then nvidia simply because it is cheaper/better on the ati cards! (and again this time with 5000).

2. You discount the fact that like their owner amd, ati does not have the mindshare of the public. People on forums are not "the public", they're computer hobbyists who aren't afraid to buy off brand and experiment. (e.g. I was using amd cpus for years when it was a mish mash of drivers and prayers to use their motherboards) the public sees the nvidia logo on every game they launch, knows nvidia is the market leader, and buys nvidia like they buy intel.

no, your right we arent the general public but when people like me do alot of upgrading for friends/family with new gpus'cpus etc, they all get the best performance because i look into it and funnily enough its been amd/ati all the bloody time! (apart from 3000 series,maybe). So that means having a good card in every price bracket is you gain alot more sales, nvidia fail to realise that they need to redesign their low end chips and not just rebadge because they simply cant compete until that (i do want fermi to be used in lower end if possible to shake market).

The public see the nvidia, 'the way to apple market' everytime on games that nvidia spent time on that however i believe its to much branding and does my nut in and discourages me to buy nvidia (petty but it does!). Amd are doing open source and are helping just as much and yet they dont go all in the publics face and makes them waste 10 seconds of their life while waiting for the logo!.

3. Ati's current generation offers only one feature beyond running games fast: Eyefinity. Nvidia's new cards will offer that, eyefinity in 3d, 3d, physx, cuda, more flexible/robust multi gpu drivers. Enthusiasts have seen that developers are indeed adopting physx and 3d optomization in popular games (e.g batman, re5, dark void, mirrors edge) and don't want to be left out. 3d is starting to take off in a big way- it was all over ces. Last but not least, nvidia cards will offer superior dx11 (and dx9/10) performance) and people will always pay for fastest.

yes it offers eyefinity, nvidias cards will not have that! Dont lie, get it right... Not allowed to be called the same, it will be like a chinese copy tactic but with a name change like this eyefinty or what ever nvidia reband it as, either way they are late with this idea and all credit goes to amd for this!. 3d, wow doesnt interest me unless the monitors/tv's hit an affordable level so really nvidia is aiming for the enthusiast market right where there is little in sales? Compared to low/mid ofc. Physix, havok is alright too so whats the main advantage here?. Cuda, that is actually a good idea but still needs to be refined.

People always pay for the fastest in their price bracket! Im sorry but having the fastest card at like £1000 compared to one that probably offers very close performance at £600 is crap really, no one will buy it apart from for e-peen and thats the same with intels extreme range, they dont sell much at all!.

So all the cost of developing 3d/physx/cuda etc has to be gathered somewhere and along with the r&d and the much more expensive manufactoring of the fermi chip (double die size!), means that nvidia is going to offer something at say £300 which is equivilant to a £200 amd gpu, i dont know many people who would pay £100 more for a little extra.... You said yourself companies dont aim for people on forums like these and actually to the general public and yet the public wouldnt worry about the extras as they dont know what it does!

Have fun rollo, look forward to fermi being released so i can finally make my gpu choice (hopefully it makes everything damn cheap!)

so while you as a consumer might think "nvidia has no chance", i think your analysis is flawed. (so is yours)
    Quote Originally Posted by snootyjim View Post
    Trust me, go into any local club and shout "I've got dual Nehalem Xeons" and all of the girls will practically collapse on the spot at the thought of your e-penis

Thanks
    • CAT-THE-FIFTH's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Less E-PEEN
      • CPU:
      • Massive E-PEEN
      • Memory:
      • RGB E-PEEN
      • Storage:
      • Not in any order
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVEN BIGGER E-PEEN
      • PSU:
      • OVERSIZED
      • Case:
      • UNDERSIZED
      • Operating System:
      • DOS 6.22
      • Monitor(s):
      • NOT USUALLY ON....WHEN I POST
      • Internet:
      • FUNCTIONAL

"nvidia is going to offer something at say £300 which is equivilant to a £200 amd gpu, i dont know many people who would pay £100 more for a little extra.... You said yourself companies dont aim for people on forums like these and actually to the general public and yet the public wouldnt worry about the extras as they dont know what it does! "

Well according to the poll I have made on Hexus a lot of people will not spend over £200 on a graphics card with many actually preferring not to spend more than £150 usually and this is on a hardware forum. This reflects what I have seen in real life with almost all the PC gamers I have known. Also most PC components shops in the UK also tend to stock graphics cards in this range with anything over £150 to £200 usually having to be specially ordered in. The only people I know who spend over £200 on a graphics cards seem to be hardware enthusiasts.

It is fine going on about HD5870,HD5970,GTX360 and GTX380 cards but I still suspect these will be still over £200 even in three months time and really not relevant to most PC gamers. TBH,even the HD5850 was to expensive for a long time and is now going back towards the £200 mark or less.

3D gaming whether it is done on any company's hardware is pointless ATM since you need special monitors which are more expensive than their non-3D equivalents. The only time when the tech is going to become popular is when the cost of 3D capable monitors is very close to that of the equivalent non-3D capable version and even then technologies where glasses are not needed is coming out soon which negates the need to be spending extra money on and wearing 3D glasses.

Of course then there is the threat of consoles too which don't need to be upgraded, are guaranteed to run the games developed for them well and the hardware last for yonks. Plenty of PC gamers are know gravitating towards consoles for these very reasons.
    Last edited by CAT-THE-FIFTH; 19-01-2010 at 03:04 PM.

Thanks
    • Biscuit's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B450M Mortar
      • CPU:
      • AMD 2700X (Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3)
      • Memory:
      • 16GB Patriot Viper 2 @ 3466MHz
      • Storage:
      • 500GB WD Black
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Sapphire R9 290X Vapor-X
      • PSU:
      • Seasonic Focus Gold 750W
      • Case:
      • Lian Li PC-V359
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 x64
      • Internet:
      • BT Infinity 80/20

Nvidia doesnt really offer the multi display experience in the same way as ATI as you need to have dual card setups (SLI) for it to work with more than 2 displays. You can run up to 6 off each ATI card i believe.

Admitadly if you pushing that number of pixels your going to want dual cards (if you using a 200 series model) but i would expect a fermi to be able to run at least 3 at decent enough frame rate... but its capped at 2 FAIL!

Thanks
    • DanceswithUnix's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus X470-PRO
      • CPU:
      • 5900X
      • Memory:
      • 32GB 3200MHz ECC
      • Storage:
      • 2TB Linux, 2TB Games (Win 10)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Asus Strix RX Vega 56
      • PSU:
      • 650W Corsair TX
      • Case:
      • Antec 300
      • Operating System:
      • Fedora 39 + Win 10 Pro 64 (yuk)
      • Monitor(s):
      • Benq XL2730Z 1440p + Iiyama 27" 1440p
      • Internet:
      • Zen 900Mb/900Mb (CityFibre FttP)

Quote Originally Posted by CAT-THE-FIFTH View Post
    3D gaming whether it is done on any company's hardware is pointless ATM since you need special monitors which are more expensive than their non-3D equivalents. The only time when the tech is going to become popular is when the cost of 3D capable monitors is very close to that of the equivalent non-3D capable version and even then technologies where glasses are not needed is coming out soon which negates the need to be spending extra money on and wearing 3D glasses.
    Agree.

Also I looked recently and could only see 1680x1050 monitors with 3D support when 1920x1080 would be a minimum, so I don't see my wife's next monitor being 3D (and she plays WoW which supports it 3D it could have been a factor).

Thanks
    • Phage's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Crosshair VIII
      • CPU:
      • 3800x
      • Memory:
      • 16Gb @ 3600Mhz
      • Storage:
      • Samsung 960 512Gb + 2Tb Samsung 860
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA 1080ti
      • PSU:
      • BeQuiet 850w
      • Case:
      • Fractal Define 7
      • Operating System:
      • W10 64
      • Monitor(s):
      • Iiyama GB3461WQSU-B1

Very interesting Poll over at Ars.
    http://arstechnica.com/media/news/20...out-for-3d.ars
    It appears that no-one gives a rats about 3D.
    Society's to blame,
    Or possibly Atari.

Thanks
    • Pob255's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus M5A99X EVO
      • CPU:
      • FX8350 & CM Hyper 212+
      • Memory:
      • 4 x 2gb Corsair Vengence 1600mhz cas9
      • Storage:
      • 512gb samsung SSD +1tb Samsung HDD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EGVA GTX970
      • PSU:
      • Seasonic GX 650W
      • Case:
      • HAF 912+
      • Operating System:
      • W7 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • iiyama XB3270QS-B1 32" IPS 1440p

Sorry But I'm getting a bit sick of this eyefinity is brillent, 3d is rubbish and costs more rubbish.

Yes you need a 120khz capable monitor, Dual link DVI cable and the glasses to run 3d, and yes they are more expensive than most monitors, which are 60-75khz

However to run eyefinity you NEED a display port monitor, low and behold there's also very few monitors currently out that have display port and they are all MORE expensive than most monitors.
    When you look at the price differences a high refresh rate monitor that you need for 3d is not really more expensive than the monitor with display port you need for eyefinity.

Looking at the total for a single screen 3d setup and a 3 screen eyefinity setup guess which is going to have the higher total?

One thing I will say is that nvidia really does seem to have just tagged the triple monitor setup on at the end because Ati did it and it's proving more popular than they thought.
    By the reports nvidia cards cannot support 3 monitors on one card but need 2 in sli, although by the sounds of it you can use any old 3 monitors, there doesn't have to be any thing special about them at all.

To use the 3d surround however you'd need 3 high refresh rate monitors, this setup is going to be expensive.
    On top of this there's also a performance hit due to the double render nature of 3, combine that with a 3 monitor out put and performance is going to take a massive hit.
    Fermi is going to have to be very very beefy to susstain that, however if you cannot afford a pair top end cards you'd not be able to afford the cost of the setup.

Anthropomorphic Personification shaithis's Avatar
    Thanks
    • shaithis's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77 WS
      • CPU:
      • i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz
      • Memory:
      • 32GB HyperX 1866
      • Storage:
      • Lots!
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Sapphire Fury X
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX850
      • Case:
      • Corsair 600T (White)
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2 x Dell 3007
      • Internet:
      • Zen 80Mb Fibre

Actually, you do not need a DP monitor, you can get a DP > DVI adapter.

But otherwise you are correct....the main difference that I see though between the 2 techs though? A lot of people already have 2 monitors and even if you don't, it's cheaper to buy another then it is to replace your current screen.

At the end of the day, both are gimmicks for now at least.....and neither feature is going to make or break the two companies.

Once 3D gets a lot better then it is now, it could potentially sway a lot of peoples opinions, although it has a fair way to go yet IMO.
    Main PC: Asus Rampage IV Extreme / 3960X@4.5GHz / Antec H1200 Pro / 32GB DDR3-1866 Quad Channel / Sapphire Fury X / Areca 1680 / 850W EVGA SuperNOVA Gold 2 / Corsair 600T / 2x Dell 3007 / 4 x 250GB SSD + 2 x 80GB SSD / 4 x 1TB HDD (RAID 10) / Windows 10 Pro, Yosemite & Ubuntu
    HTPC: AsRock Z77 Pro 4 / 3770K@4.2GHz / 24GB / GTX 1080 / SST-LC20 / Antec TP-550 / Hisense 65k5510 4K TV / HTC Vive / 2 x 240GB SSD + 12TB HDD Space / Race Seat / Logitech G29 / Win 10 Pro
    HTPC2: Asus AM1I-A / 5150 / 4GB / Corsair Force 3 240GB / Silverstone SST-ML05B + ST30SF / Samsung UE60H6200 TV / Windows 10 Pro
    Spare/Loaner: Gigabyte EX58-UD5 / i950 / 12GB / HD7870 / Corsair 300R / Silverpower 700W modular
    NAS 1: HP N40L / 12GB ECC RAM / 2 x 3TB Arrays || NAS 2: Dell PowerEdge T110 II / 24GB ECC RAM / 2 x 3TB Hybrid arrays || Network:Buffalo WZR-1166DHP w/DD-WRT + HP ProCurve 1800-24G
    Laptop: Dell Precision 5510 Printer: HP CP1515n || Phone: Huawei P30 || Other: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Pro 10.1 CM14 / Playstation 4 + G29 + 2TB Hybrid drive

Thanks
    • CAT-THE-FIFTH's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Less E-PEEN
      • CPU:
      • Massive E-PEEN
      • Memory:
      • RGB E-PEEN
      • Storage:
      • Not in any order
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVEN BIGGER E-PEEN
      • PSU:
      • OVERSIZED
      • Case:
      • UNDERSIZED
      • Operating System:
      • DOS 6.22
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • FUNCTIONAL

Haha!! Looks like ATI is also having a stab at 3D technology too:

http://www.nordichardware.com/news,10576.html

Thanks
    • Pob255's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus M5A99X EVO
      • CPU:
      • FX8350 & CM Hyper 212+
      • Memory:
      • 4 x 2gb Corsair Vengence 1600mhz cas9
      • Storage:
      • 512gb samsung SSD +1tb Samsung HDD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EGVA GTX970
      • PSU:
      • Seasonic GX 650W
      • Case:
      • HAF 912+
      • Operating System:
      • W7 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • iiyama XB3270QS-B1 32" IPS 1440p

Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    Actually, you do not need a DP monitor, you can get a DP > DVI adapter.
    Yep, but you need an ACTIVE display port adaptor which is around £100 or about the same amount extra to get a Display port monitor over a normal one.

However I do agree these are pritty much just gimicks atm
    the one technology I'd of like to seen persued thurver was dual polarisation monitors, Like the Zalman Trimon, as this requires no special syncing of the glasses to screen and no added flickering
    Granted they where not cheap and required an nvidia card (driver support) but still is probably the best way to do 3d

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pob255 View Post
    Sorry But I'm getting a bit sick of this eyefinity is brillent, 3d is rubbish and costs more rubbish.
    I kind of agree, although I would have stopped there.

Eyefinity, and 3D are in my mind gimmicks and I'm not interested in them. I followed the PhysX news when it first came to light, but never to the point of purchasing dedicated hardware. IMHO, those are enthusiast features and hence a waste of time and money for the masses. I don't care about CUDA, rarely use AA etc (although with a 7800 and 3870 I have little choice ).

I want something that'll drive my 24" wide screen at nice rates without stuttering. I don't want to spend another 100 quid upgrading my PSU because the one I have doesn't have the balls. Most importantly, whilst a silent PC isn't a must, I'd rather not have a system that sounds like a Harrier Jump Jet.

Corsair Air 540, Asus Prime X570-Pro, Win 10 Pro, AMD R9 3900X, Corsair HX 750, EVGA 1080 Ti, 2x Corsair 2TB MP600, 2x 2TB WD20EZRX, 4x8GB Corsair Dominator, custom watercooled (single loop, 2 rads)
    Corsair 550D, Asus X470-Prime Pro, Win 10 Pro, AMD R7 2700, Corsair RM750i, Asus GTX780 Poseidon, 2x Sammy 500GB 970 EVO, 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance, custom watercooled (single loop, 2 rads)
    Synology DS918+ w/ 2xWDC Green 3TB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 6TB, N2200 w/ 2xSammy 1.5TB
    backup:
    Corsair 500R, Gigabyte GA-Z97MX Gaming 5, Win 10 Pro, i5 4690, Corsair HX750i, Sapphire Fury X, 256GB Sammy SM951 M.2 (System), WD SE16 640GB, 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance, Corsair H100i

Thanks
    • Phage's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Crosshair VIII
      • CPU:
      • 3800x
      • Memory:
      • 16Gb @ 3600Mhz
      • Storage:
      • Samsung 960 512Gb + 2Tb Samsung 860
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA 1080ti
      • PSU:
      • BeQuiet 850w
      • Case:
      • Fractal Define 7
      • Operating System:
      • W10 64
      • Monitor(s):
      • Iiyama GB3461WQSU-B1

I'd allow it to sound like a Harrier, if I can strap missiles to it.
    Society's to blame,
    Or possibly Atari.

Thanks
    • Hicks12's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z68-V
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5 2500k@4ghz, cooled by EK Supreme HF
      • Memory:
      • 8GB Kingston hyperX ddr3 PC3-12800 1600mhz
      • Storage:
      • 64GB M4/128GB M4 / WD 640GB AAKS / 1TB Samsung F3
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Palit GTX460 @ 900Mhz Core
      • PSU:
      • 675W ThermalTake ThoughPower XT
      • Case:
      • Lian Li PC-A70 with modded top for 360mm rad
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Professional 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell U2311H IPS
      • Internet:
      • 10mb/s cable from virgin media

Quote Originally Posted by CAT-THE-FIFTH View Post
    "nvidia is going to offer something at say £300 which is equivilant to a £200 amd gpu, i dont know many people who would pay £100 more for a little extra.... You said yourself companies dont aim for people on forums like these and actually to the general public and yet the public wouldnt worry about the extras as they dont know what it does! "

Well according to the poll I have made on Hexus a lot of people will not spend over £200 on a graphics card with many actually preferring not to spend more than £150 usually and this is on a hardware forum. This reflects what I have seen in real life with almost all the PC gamers I have known. Also most PC components shops in the UK also tend to stock graphics cards in this range with anything over £150 to £200 usually having to be specially ordered in. The only people I know who spend over £200 on a graphics cards seem to be hardware enthusiasts.

It is fine going on about HD5870,HD5970,GTX360 and GTX380 cards but I still suspect these will be still over £200 even in three months time and really not relevant to most PC gamers. TBH,even the HD5850 was to expensive for a long time and is now going back towards the £200 mark or less.
    My post was an example , same as having a £150 ati card or a £200 nvidia card who would pay £50 for a small amount of extra features? If they have a budget then they wont go above it, simples aint it really .
    Quote Originally Posted by snootyjim View Post
    Trust me, go into any local club and shout "I've got dual Nehalem Xeons" and all of the girls will practically collapse on the spot at the thought of your e-penis

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phage View Post
    I'd allow it to sound like a Harrier, if I can strap missiles to it.
    Lol!

Maybe that's a feature Rollo is under NDA not to talk about, plus the opportunities for friendly fire may be too great.

But anyway, if Fermi doesn't deliver on power/noise, to me it's just competition for ATi and hopefully cheaper 5hxxx cards

Corsair Air 540, Asus Prime X570-Pro, Win 10 Pro, AMD R9 3900X, Corsair HX 750, EVGA 1080 Ti, 2x Corsair 2TB MP600, 2x 2TB WD20EZRX, 4x8GB Corsair Dominator, custom watercooled (single loop, 2 rads)
    Corsair 550D, Asus X470-Prime Pro, Win 10 Pro, AMD R7 2700, Corsair RM750i, Asus GTX780 Poseidon, 2x Sammy 500GB 970 EVO, 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance, custom watercooled (single loop, 2 rads)
    Synology DS918+ w/ 2xWDC Green 3TB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 6TB, N2200 w/ 2xSammy 1.5TB
    backup:
    Corsair 500R, Gigabyte GA-Z97MX Gaming 5, Win 10 Pro, i5 4690, Corsair HX750i, Sapphire Fury X, 256GB Sammy SM951 M.2 (System), WD SE16 640GB, 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance, Corsair H100i

Anthropomorphic Personification shaithis's Avatar
    Thanks
    • shaithis's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77 WS
      • CPU:
      • i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz
      • Memory:
      • 32GB HyperX 1866
      • Storage:
      • Lots!
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Sapphire Fury X
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX850
      • Case:
      • Corsair 600T (White)
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2 x Dell 3007
      • Internet:
      • Zen 80Mb Fibre

We never know, perhaps nVidia found a use for all those unused Prescott heatsink/fans
    Main PC: Asus Rampage IV Extreme / 3960X@4.5GHz / Antec H1200 Pro / 32GB DDR3-1866 Quad Channel / Sapphire Fury X / Areca 1680 / 850W EVGA SuperNOVA Gold 2 / Corsair 600T / 2x Dell 3007 / 4 x 250GB SSD + 2 x 80GB SSD / 4 x 1TB HDD (RAID 10) / Windows 10 Pro, Yosemite & Ubuntu
    HTPC: AsRock Z77 Pro 4 / 3770K@4.2GHz / 24GB / GTX 1080 / SST-LC20 / Antec TP-550 / Hisense 65k5510 4K TV / HTC Vive / 2 x 240GB SSD + 12TB HDD Space / Race Seat / Logitech G29 / Win 10 Pro
    HTPC2: Asus AM1I-A / 5150 / 4GB / Corsair Force 3 240GB / Silverstone SST-ML05B + ST30SF / Samsung UE60H6200 TV / Windows 10 Pro
    Spare/Loaner: Gigabyte EX58-UD5 / i950 / 12GB / HD7870 / Corsair 300R / Silverpower 700W modular
    NAS 1: HP N40L / 12GB ECC RAM / 2 x 3TB Arrays || NAS 2: Dell PowerEdge T110 II / 24GB ECC RAM / 2 x 3TB Hybrid arrays || Network:Buffalo WZR-1166DHP w/DD-WRT + HP ProCurve 1800-24G
    Laptop: Dell Precision 5510 Printer: HP CP1515n || Phone: Huawei P30 || Other: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Pro 10.1 CM14 / Playstation 4 + G29 + 2TB Hybrid drive

Thanks
    • CAT-THE-FIFTH's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Less E-PEEN
      • CPU:
      • Massive E-PEEN
      • Memory:
      • RGB E-PEEN
      • Storage:
      • Not in any order
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVEN BIGGER E-PEEN
      • PSU:
      • OVERSIZED
      • Case:
      • UNDERSIZED
      • Operating System:
      • DOS 6.22
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • FUNCTIONAL

Anyway I am still hoping that the cards under the GTX360 are quite decent.

Thread Information