Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Fortress Europe!!!

Goat Boy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Al
    Quite simply, no. I've had enough of you now. I don't believe everything that falls in line with my views, I make my on views from everything I see and hear. And I hear far more rubbishrubbishrubbishrubbish on the streets and from people I know and trust than I would EVER believe from tabloids, offices and news stations.

You need to pull your head out from the sand mate. You'd believe the Sun goes round the Earth if I could provide you with a link!
    Right then, so when questioned as to how you "know" that people are illegal immigrants you refuse to answer and have "had enough"?

I suggest you need to take a little bit more well informed well thought through position on this. Throwing your toys out the pram is not going to help.
    "All our beliefs are being challenged now, and rightfully so, they're stupid." - Bill Hicks

a scumbag, arghhhh
    Thanks
    Big al is avoiding the issue cos he can't back anything he says up except with hear say or right wing scare mongering.

oh well atleast he is keepin his motuh shut and letting people assume he is a fool rather than opening it and proving it.

oh yeah can we have this smilie

i pity the fool who don't add this smilie!!
    Last edited by revol68; 24-02-2004 at 02:18 AM.
    "The less you eat, drink and buy books; the less you go to the theatre, the dance hall, the public house; the less you think, love, theorise, sing, paint, fence, etc., the more you save – the greater becomes your treasure which neither moths nor rust will devour – your capital. The less you are, the less you express your own life, the more you have, the greater is your alienated life, the greater is the store of your estranged being." Karl Marx

a scumbag, arghhhh
    Thanks
    i especially like the point Big al makes about the "rubbishrubbishrubbishrubbish on the street" lol who is this guy a Daily Mail reading gangster rapper.

MC Goering and the Waffen SS, word dawg!
    What a muppet!!!
    "The less you eat, drink and buy books; the less you go to the theatre, the dance hall, the public house; the less you think, love, theorise, sing, paint, fence, etc., the more you save – the greater becomes your treasure which neither moths nor rust will devour – your capital. The less you are, the less you express your own life, the more you have, the greater is your alienated life, the greater is the store of your estranged being." Karl Marx

Thanks
    • floppybootstomp's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z68-V Pro
      • CPU:
      • i7 Sandybridge Quad Core 3.4Ghz
      • Memory:
      • 8Gb DDR3
      • Storage:
      • Corsair 128Gb SSD; 1Tb for games; 500Gb for data
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA Nvidia 1Gb GTX 560
      • PSU:
      • Corsair Modular 620W
      • Case:
      • Antech 900 Gamers Case
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Ben Q EW2730V 27"
      • Internet:
      • Zen as ISP; Linksys Wireless Router; 4 machine network
    Good grief. This thread is an eye opener.

Some people's words have revealed them as ignorant fools, whilst others have gone up several rungs on Lord Flops' 'seriously nice geezer' ladder

My my.

People are people. Blind hatred is a Cancer. The person next to you may have suffered or be suffering, but they'll usually smile at you. Educate yourself. Get to know people. You may just come out with a different point of view.

'My Supervisor's Aunt/Uncle/Pet Terrapin works in immigration'. Just think, if you were the Supervisor, then maybe people would believe you. No wait, that's too scary.

Do any of you see the real threat?

Thanks
    revol68, you know nothing about my life... so DON'T ever insult me cos i dont agree with you, did you not think when you were on your rant of how hard done to the world is, noteveryone is the same.

YES persicution is horrible, and YES those pople should be granted assylum, but every man and his dog can get into britain, its like we dont care.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ
    revol68, you know nothing about my life... so DON'T ever insult me cos i dont agree with you, did you not think when you were on your rant of how hard done to the world is, noteveryone is the same.

YES persicution is horrible, and YES those pople should be granted assylum, but every man and his dog can get into britain, its like we dont care.
    Exactly what are you basing this on Russ? would you care to go through the asylum and Immigration act and point out the parts you object to?

Thanks
    • Allen's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus VIII Gene
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600K
      • Memory:
      • 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4-3000
      • Storage:
      • 256GB Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 (OS) + 2 x 512GB Samsung 960 EVO in RAID 0 (Games)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC
      • PSU:
      • XFX P1-650X-NLG9 XXX 650W Modular
      • Case:
      • Fractal Design Node 804
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Home 64-bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" BenQ XL2730Z + 23" Dell U2311H
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 200Mbps
    So what the **** happened to freedom of speach on here then? I post my views of what I see, not what I read, and all I get is ****ing criticised?? And people wonder why I don't wanna ****ing bother replying anymore!

I don't care what you stupid ****s wanna think about me, you can say what you like. You're so ****ing close minded that you can't even take on other people's views and accept them for what they are.

Discussion my arse!

And don't you ****ing insult me when you know nothing. I've NEVER insulted anyone on here just because they have different views from me! What's the ****ing point of starting a thread in the discussion forum and then insulting people who disagree with you? My views that you start up threads to wind people up still stand. Revol68, you're a disgrace to Hexus.

a scumbag, arghhhh
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ

russ ur correct in saying that i don't know that much about u bowever i do know what u post on these forums and that is what i based my comments on. My point was that u make a big deal of speed cameras (which is fair enough as they are just another form of taxation not a serious attempt to save lives) yet u talk of people fleeing real persecution and economic hardship with flippancy. And the problem with everyman and his dog wanting to come to Britain is??? part from the fact that u seem to overestimate the appeal of Britain.

Russ ur an ignorat lil boy who knows nothing about the issues just what u read in the papers and what u hear dickheads sayin in the pub. You also seem to think that Uk immigration policy is too soft, well tell that to the aslyum seekers currently being held in prisons and detention centres. Russ u take for granted the relative freedoms we enjoy in the UK, so much so that u are prepared to see them witheld from others, unfortunately ur also eroding ur own rights.

a scumbag, arghhhh
    Thanks
    hmmm the point of freedom of speech is the freedom to criticise!

anyway big al if u bothered to argue in a reasoned manner with some evidence people might take u serious. Maybe instead of calling people blankty blanks u should have answer some of their questions.

Thanks
    • Allen's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus VIII Gene
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600K
      • Memory:
      • Storage:
      • 256GB Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 (OS) + 2 x 512GB Samsung 960 EVO in RAID 0 (Games)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Home 64-bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 200Mbps
    Why bother, this is obviously not a discussion but a see who we can persecute for having different views post...

a scumbag, arghhhh
    Thanks
    big al stfu about persecution ur on an internet froum u sad git!!! whilst u don't seem to give two flying rubbishrubbishrubbishrubbishs about people fleeing real persecution (u know rape, beatings, threats on their lives and real poverty!). Some peoplehave no sense of perspective!!!!

Will work for beer... nichomach's Avatar
    Thanks
    • nichomach's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 95W
      • Memory:
      • 16GB DR3
      • Storage:
      • 1x250GB Maxtor SATAII, 1x 400GB Hitachi SATAII
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Zotac GTX 1060 3GB
      • PSU:
      • Coolermaster 500W
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Elite 430
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 20" TFT
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media Cable
    Why bother, this is obviously not a discussion but a see who we can persecute for having different views post...
    It seems more like a "let's see who we can easily advocate persecuting for looking different to us - and while we're at it, we can blame them for the consequences of our own short-sightedness! Bonus!" thread to me.

a scumbag, arghhhh
    Thanks
    word nichoman word!

Thanks
    • Allen's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus VIII Gene
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600K
      • Memory:
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Home 64-bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 200Mbps
    Quote Originally Posted by revol68
    big al stfu about persecution ur on an internet froum u sad git!!! whilst u don't seem to give two flying rubbishrubbishrubbishrubbishs about people fleeing real persecution (u know rape, beatings, threats on their lives and real poverty!). Some peoplehave no sense of perspective!!!!
    I have NEVER said once about not giving a damn about real persecution that happens all the time overseas, but what the hell are we gonna do about it? We can't help everybody! There are thousands of people worse of than us, and thousands of people better off than us. If I had Bill Gates' money, there wouldn't be so much poverty in the world, coz I'd be the type of person to help. But I don't have his money, I have barely enough to live on myself coz I too am working class.

I disagree with your comments of opening the doors for everyone to come and go as they please, that would cause complete and utter chaos in all countries, but that doesn't mean I don't care. There has to be another way to help these people out, and I believe that one of these ways is to get rid of the arseholes that do this kind of work, i.e. Saddam.

I'm not a right wing extremist, I don't read the Daily Mail, I do base my own opinions on what I see myself not just what journalists tell me... Ok, so I may have not been directly involved in immigrants, but does that take away my right to have my own thoughts on the subject? According to you it does...

You need to stop calling people names and realise they are real people behind the keyboards with their own views that might be disimilar to yours. If you don't like it, then don't start threads like this.

Thanks
    • Allen's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus VIII Gene
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600K
      • Memory:
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Home 64-bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 200Mbps
    Quote Originally Posted by nichomach
    It seems more like a "let's see who we can easily advocate persecuting for looking different to us - and while we're at it, we can blame them for the consequences of our own short-sightedness! Bonus!" thread to me.
    I never started this thread, and I've never said once about not caring!! FFS don't people listen??

Will work for beer... nichomach's Avatar
    Thanks
    • nichomach's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 95W
      • Memory:
      • 16GB DR3
      • Storage:
      • 1x250GB Maxtor SATAII, 1x 400GB Hitachi SATAII
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Zotac GTX 1060 3GB
      • PSU:
      • Coolermaster 500W
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Elite 430
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 20" TFT
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media Cable
    But you've spewed a whole lot of rubbish associating immigrants with everything from rising crime (BTW, the largest independent study of criminal activity in the UK is the British Crime Survey, and that doesn't go by police reports, it surveys peoples' actual experience of crime, and that's shown either stable levels or a FALL in crime for every year since about 1989, although peoples' FEAR of crime has increased) to funding shortages in public services (like, that couldn't be anything to do with the good and concerned electorate voting for whichever party promised them income tax cuts, could it? See post above...).

Don't expect to vent that sort of rubbish without people objecting to it; it's tabloid claptrap, making immigrants the new folk devils instead of single mothers, or terror-teens, or whatever the Mail, or the Express or the Sun or the Star decides to get it's knickers in a twist over this year to boost their circulation figures.

Thread Information