Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 283848586875767778
Results 1,233 to 1,247 of 1247

Thread: The Well Dodgy Joke Thread

Thanks

Re: The Well Dodgy Joke Thread

Quote Originally Posted by schmunk View Post
    I note you posted this at 4am. You should try sleeping more.
    Yeah, 4am. I should've been sleeping. I couldn't sleep, so I wanted something to do.

(Nice to hear from you by the way, schmunk.)

@Nick, JK Ferret: I knew it wasn't a quiz. I just could think of daft replies to most of these, so I thought I'd post them. For the hell of it - and because the replies were "well dodgy".

Sorry if they took reading time from your jokes. I must restrain my fingers better in the future.

Baius
    Tech: NAS | D2 | L1 | N1 | T2 | U1 | P3

0iD@TWDJT: P: Test flight OK, except auto-land very rough.
    S: Auto-land not installed on this aircraft.

Thanks
    • Virtual Monkey's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Abit IP-35E
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 @ stock 2.4ghz
      • Memory:
      • 3gb Corsair XMS2 DDR 6400
      • Storage:
      • 250GB Samsung HD250HJ Spinpoint
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 256MB PowerColor HD3850
      • PSU:
      • 550w Corsair VX Series PSU
      • Case:
      • Antec NSK4000 Mini Tower Case
      • Operating System:
      • Vista Home Premium
      • Monitor(s):
      • LG Flatron L226WTQ 22in

Sorry if it's a repost -

My lesbian friend gave me a Rolex the other day. I think she misunderstood when I said I wanna watch.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baius View Post
    @Nick, JK Ferret: I knew it wasn't a quiz. I just could think of daft replies to most of these, so I thought I'd post them. For the hell of it - and because the replies were "well dodgy".

Sorry if they took reading time from your jokes. I must restrain my fingers better in the future.
    No worries dude...I was like, double-you tee eff???
    Quote Originally Posted by Dareos View Post
    "OH OOOOHH oOOHHHHHHHOOHHHHHHH FILL ME WITH YOUR.... eeww not the stuff from the lab"

Hexus.trombonist
    Thanks
    • Powderhound's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5Q-E
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450 2.66GHz under a Xigmatek HDT-S1283
      • Memory:
      • 4GB OCZ Reaper HPC 1066MHz
      • Storage:
      • 750GB Samsung Spinpoint F1
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Powercolor ATI Radeon HD 4850
      • PSU:
      • Corsair TX650W
      • Case:
      • Antec P182
      • Operating System:
      • Windows Vista Home Premium, Ubuntu 8.10
      • Monitor(s):
      • Samsung T220 22"
      • Internet:
      • Plus.net Broadband Your Way Option 2

Innuendos in Harry Potter:

* What d'you mean, I'm not brave in bed?" said Harry, completely nonplussed.

* "...I know you did Mark Evans two nights ago --"
    "He was asking for it," snarled Dudley.

*"I heard you last night," said Dudley breathlessly. "Talking in your sleep. Moaning."

*"Ah well...wand still in your jeans?"

*"JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE ALLOWED TO USE MAGIC NOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO WHIP YOUR WAND OUT FOR EVERY TINY LITTLE THING!"

* "You two just Apparated on my knees!"
    "Yeah, well, it's harder in the dark --"

* "There was a groan of bedsprings, and Harry's mattress descended a few inches as George sat down near his feet.
    "So, got there yet?" said George eagerly.

* "...screwing up her eyes each time with the same pained expression she had worn back in Harry's bedroom."

* "Ron was lying sprawled on his back with his mouth wide open."

* "Quite astonishing, the way you contrive to wriggle out of very tight holes."

* "Or any part of your body, really, we're not fussy where we stick this."

* "...when it appears, it is always equipped for the seeker's needs. Dobby has used it, sir," said the elf, dropping his voice and looking guilty, "when Winky has been very drunk."

* "She's somethin' when she's roused, Olympe...fiery, you know...'spect it's the French in her..."

* "He was rather taller than Snape, who, Harry noticed, had balled his fist in the pocket of his cloak over what Harry was sure was the handle of his wand."

* "Stand up and take out your wand, Potter."

* "I thought not," said Snape, watching him closely. "You let me get in too far. You lost control."

* "Manners, Potter," said Snape dangerously. "Now, I want you to close your eyes."
    Harry threw him a filthy look before doing as he was told. He did not like the idea of standing there with his eyes shut while Snape faced him, carrying a wand.

* "He was on all fours again on Snape's office floor."

* "Ron wrenched the hangings apart, and Harry stared up at him in the moonlight, as he lay flat on his back."

* "Yeah, Montague tried to do us during break," said George.
    "What do you mean, 'tried'?" said Ron quickly.

* "Well, we'll soon find out, won't we?" said Snape smoothly. "Wand out, Potter."
    Harry moved into his usual position...

* "But whether James really did take off Snape's pants, Harry never found out."

* "...did things with a wand I've never seen before..."

* "Sirius pushed his chair roughly aside and strode around the table towards Snape, whipping his wand out as he went; Snape whipped out his own."

* "Snape eyed Harry, tracing his mouth with one long, thin finger as he did so."

* "Well?" said Ron finally, looking up at Harry. "How was it?" Harry considered for a moment.
    "Wet." He said truthfully.

* "What did he do to you, Diddy?" Aunt Pentunia said in a quavering voice, now sponging sick from the front of Dudley's leather jacket. "Was it-- was it you-know-what, darling? Did he use-- his thing?"

* "He bit hard on his pillow, to stop himself from making a noise."

* "Running to Daddy now, are you? Is his ickle boxing champ frightened of nasty Harry's wand?"

* Harry snorted. He walked around the room again, looking anywhere but at Ron and Hermione. "So what have you two been doing if you're not allowed in meetings?" he demanded. "You said you'd been busy."

* "Say hello to him [Hagrid] for us!" called Hermione, as Harry proceeded down the ward. "And ask him what's happening about...about his little friend!"

* "... every part of him screaming for release, Harry felt the creature use him again..."

* "Fred and George were looking particularly annoyed; both were bandy-legged and winced with each movement..."

* "Don't put your wand there, boy!" roared Moody.

* "He came last night, when you were in bed," said Mr. Weasley.

* "He let out a long, slow breath and stared up at the brilliant blue sky. Every day this summer had been the same: the tension, the expectation, the temporary relief, and then mounting tension again...and always, growing more insistent all the time, the question of why nothing had happened yet."

* "Anyway, its a nightmare of a year, the fifth," said George. "If you care about exam results, anyway. Fred and I managed to keep our peckers up somehow."

* "He [Harry] tried to eat, but it was like chewing carpet."

* Put that away, will you?" said Sirius finally, as James made a fine catch and Wormtail let out a cheer. "Before Wormtail wets himself from excitement."

* "I see," said Uncle Vernon, looking from his white-faced wife to Harry and hitching up his trousers. He seemed to be swelling...

* "'Don't kill Cedric! Don't kill Cedric!' Who's Cedric -- your boyfriend?"

* "Ha ha ha, Harry, look at it--" said Ron, watching it disgorge its gaudy innards. "Harry, come and touch it, bet it's weird--"..."Harry, look what's happen--no--no, I don't like it--no, stop--stop--"

* "Kreacher won't *quite* as devoted to him as to my mother, but I still caught him snogging a pair of my father's old trousers last week."

* "One more lesson like that and I might just do a Weasley."

* "That was me," he said. "I was slashed..."

* "...which left Harry free to sit down on the grass between the beech and the bushes and watch the foursome under the tree."

* "Kreacher was disappearing through the door to the hall, looking back at them malevolently as he hitched up his loincloth..."

* "Harry's heart began to pump very fast indeed. Defence against external penetration?"

* ...She pressed hard on the top of his head. "Doesnt it ever lie flat?" she said desperately. Harry shook his head.

* "Panting, Harry fell forwards over the hydrangea bush, straightened up and stared around. There were several faces peering trough various nearby windows. Harry stuffed his wand hastily back into his jeans and tried to look innocent."

* "He and all the other Weasleys froze on the threshold, gazing at the scene in front of them, which was also suspended in mid-action, both Sirius and Snape looking toward the door with their wands pointing into each other's faces and Harry immobile between them..."

* "We're not going to use magic," Ron ejaculated loudly.

* "I don't think private matters between myself and the Minister are any concern of yours, Potter," said Malfoy, smoothing the front of his robes. Harry distinctly heard the gentle clinking of what sounded like a full pocket of gold. "Really, just because you are Dumbledore's favourite boy, you must not expect the same indulgence from the rest of us...shall we go up to your office, then, Minister?"

* “Well-- it’s just that you seem to be labouring under the delusion that I am going to-- what is the phrase?-- come quietly. I am afraid I am not going to come quietly at all, Cornelius.”

* "Zacharias folded his arms and said nothing, though perhaps this was because he was too busy keeping an eye on the instrument in Fred's hand."

* "This'll liven you up, Padfoot," said James quietly.

* "Snape lay panting on the ground. James and Sirius advanced on him, wands raised..."

* "I DID IT!" said Neville gleefully. "I've never done it before -- I DID IT!"

* "Who?" said Harry quickly.
    "Ginny Weasley, " said Katie.
    Harry gaped at her.
    "Yeah, I know," said Angelina, pulling out her wand and flexing her arm. "But she's pretty good, actually. Nothing on you, of course," she said, throwing him a very dirty look, "but as we can't have you..."

* "I was sure if he realized that our relationship was - or ever had been - closer then that of headmaster and pupil..."

* "A couple of weeks after his dream of Rookwood, Harry was to be found, yet again, kneeling on the floor of Snape's office..." (Australian edition)

* Snape's office door banged open and Draco Malfoy sped in.
    "Professor Snape, sir - oh - sorry -"
    Malfoy was looking at Snape and Harry in some surprise. ( Australian edition)

* "You are not in a position to bargain, Potter," said Lucius Malfoy, his pale face flushed with pleasure. ( Australian edition)

* "You think you're such a big man, Potter," said Malfoy, advancing now, Crabbe and Goyle flanking him. "You wait. I'll have you." ( Australian edition)

* "... his right, Malfoy's arm extended, too, reaching, groping... It was over in two, breathless, desperate, windswept seconds- Harry's fingers closed around the... ball..."

* Both Sirius and Snape lowered their wands... the unexpected entrance of so many witnesses seemed to have brought them to their senses...
    "But what's going on?" asked Mr. Weasley.
    "Nothing, Arthur," said Sirius, who was breathing heavily as though he had just run a long distance."

* "Mrs Weasley returned from Diagon Alley around six o' clock, laden with books and carrying a long package wrapped in brown paper that Ron took from her with a moan of longing."

* Fred and George exchanged looks.
    "You don't mind if we don't kiss you, do you, Ron?"

all the above are just from Order of the Phoenix...

* Yeh've got to stroke 'em," said Hagrid, as though this was the most obvious thing in the world. "Look-"

* "You are easily satisfied. Lupin is hardly overtaxing you--"

* "What are you doing?" said Harry curiously. "How come you're not going to Hogsmeade?"
    "We've come to give you a bit of festive cheer before we go," said Fred with a mysterious wink. "Come in here..."
    He nodded toward an empty classroom to the left of the one-eyed statue. Harry followed Fred and George inside. George closed the door quietly and then turned, beaming, to look at Harry.
    "Early Christmas present for you, Harry," he said.
    Fred pulled something from his cloak with a flourish...

* "How come Fred and George never gave it to me!" said Ron, outraged. "I'm their brother!"

* "Can we have another go? Just one more go?"
    "Not now," said Lupin firmly. "You've had enough for one night."

* "Something sliver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his wand"

The Gryffindor Quiddich team orgy:

* "That's my boy!" Wood kept yelling. Alicia, Angelina, and Katie had all kissed Harry; Fred had him in a grip so tight Harry felt as though his head would come off.

* "Tangled together in a many-armed hug, the Gryffindor team sank, yelling hoarsely, back to earth."

* "Harry had a confused impression of noise and bodies pressing in on him."

* "Professor Lupin hurled into the room, his face bloodless, his wand raised and ready."

* Lupin let go of Black and turned to her. She had raised herself off the floor and was pointing at Lupin, wild-eyed. "You-- you--"
    "Hermione--"
    "--you and him!"
    "Hermione, calm down--"
    "I didn't tell anyone!" Hermione shrieked. "I've been covering up for you--"
    "Hermione, listen to me, please!" Lupin shouted. "I can explain--"

* "I'm going to tie him up," said Lupin. "That's all, I swear"

* "I bound and gagged Black, naturally"

* "Hermione, what--?" "In here!" Hermione seized Harry's arm and dragged him across the hall to the door of a broom closet; she opened it, pushed him inside among the buckets and mops, then slammed the door behind them.

* "Hermione's mouth was slightly open by the time Harry had finished."

* "But Harry could hardly swallow."

* "Why so miserable, Harry?" he said quietly. "You should be very proud of yourself after last night."

* "I knew your father very well, both at Hogwarts and later, Harry," he said gently.

some gems from Prisoner of Azkaban.., and now some mixed treasures...

* 'Thirteen and a half inches. Yes. Powerful wand, very powerful, but in the wrong hands

* Hagrid- "well done Harry. Now I think he will let you ride him."
    Harry-"What?"
    hagrid lifts harry* (from PoA film)

* McGonagall: "Place your right hand on my waist..."
    Ron: "Where?!"
    McG. "My waist."
    GoF movie

5. Received thanks from:

samcross (07-04-2009)

Thanks
    • schmunk's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Abit NF7-S v2.0
      • CPU:
      • AMD Athlon-M 2500+
      • Memory:
      • 1GB of Corsair BH-5 and 512MB of something else
      • Storage:
      • 160GB Seagate Barracuda
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATI Radeon X800Pro, flashed to XT
      • PSU:
      • Hiper Type-M ~400W
      • Case:
      • Antec cheapy
      • Monitor(s):
      • AG Neovo F19 LCD
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 4MB/s

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhound View Post

*"I heard you last night," said Dudley breathlessly. "Talking in your sleep. Moaning."

*"JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE ALLOWED TO USE MAGIC NOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO WHIP YOUR WAND OUT FOR EVERY TINY LITTLE THING!"

* "There was a groan of bedsprings, and Harry's mattress descended a few inches as George sat down near his feet.

* "...screwing up her eyes each time with the same pained expression she had worn back in Harry's bedroom."

* "...when it appears, it is always equipped for the seeker's needs. Dobby has used it, sir," said the elf, dropping his voice and looking guilty, "when Winky has been very drunk."

* "She's somethin' when she's roused, Olympe...fiery, you know...'spect it's the French in her..."

* "He was rather taller than Snape, who, Harry noticed, had balled his fist in the pocket of his cloak over what Harry was sure was the handle of his wand."

* "I thought not," said Snape, watching him closely. "You let me get in too far. You lost control."

* "Manners, Potter," said Snape dangerously. "Now, I want you to close your eyes."
    Harry threw him a filthy look before doing as he was told. He did not like the idea of standing there with his eyes shut while Snape faced him, carrying a wand.

* "Ron wrenched the hangings apart, and Harry stared up at him in the moonlight, as he lay flat on his back."

* "Well, we'll soon find out, won't we?" said Snape smoothly. "Wand out, Potter."

* "Sirius pushed his chair roughly aside and strode around the table towards Snape, whipping his wand out as he went; Snape whipped out his own."

* "Snape eyed Harry, tracing his mouth with one long, thin finger as he did so."

* "Well?" said Ron finally, looking up at Harry. "How was it?" Harry considered for a moment.

* "What did he do to you, Diddy?" Aunt Pentunia said in a quavering voice, now sponging sick from the front of Dudley's leather jacket. "Was it-- was it you-know-what, darling? Did he use-- his thing?"

* "Running to Daddy now, are you? Is his ickle boxing champ frightened of nasty Harry's wand?"

* Harry snorted. He walked around the room again, looking anywhere but at Ron and Hermione. "So what have you two been doing if you're not allowed in meetings?" he demanded. "You said you'd been busy."

* "Say hello to him [Hagrid] for us!" called Hermione, as Harry proceeded down the ward. "And ask him what's happening about...about his little friend!"

* "... every part of him screaming for release, Harry felt the creature use him again..."

* "Fred and George were looking particularly annoyed; both were bandy-legged and winced with each movement..."

* "He let out a long, slow breath and stared up at the brilliant blue sky. Every day this summer had been the same: the tension, the expectation, the temporary relief, and then mounting tension again...and always, growing more insistent all the time, the question of why nothing had happened yet."

* "Anyway, its a nightmare of a year, the fifth," said George. "If you care about exam results, anyway. Fred and I managed to keep our peckers up somehow."

* Put that away, will you?" said Sirius finally, as James made a fine catch and Wormtail let out a cheer. "Before Wormtail wets himself from excitement."

* "I see," said Uncle Vernon, looking from his white-faced wife to Harry and hitching up his trousers. He seemed to be swelling...

* "Ha ha ha, Harry, look at it--" said Ron, watching it disgorge its gaudy innards. "Harry, come and touch it, bet it's weird--"..."Harry, look what's happen--no--no, I don't like it--no, stop--stop--"

* "Kreacher won't *quite* as devoted to him as to my mother, but I still caught him snogging a pair of my father's old trousers last week."

* "...which left Harry free to sit down on the grass between the beech and the bushes and watch the foursome under the tree."

* "Kreacher was disappearing through the door to the hall, looking back at them malevolently as he hitched up his loincloth..."

* "Harry's heart began to pump very fast indeed. Defence against external penetration?"

* ...She pressed hard on the top of his head. "Doesnt it ever lie flat?" she said desperately. Harry shook his head.

* "Panting, Harry fell forwards over the hydrangea bush, straightened up and stared around. There were several faces peering trough various nearby windows. Harry stuffed his wand hastily back into his jeans and tried to look innocent."

* "He and all the other Weasleys froze on the threshold, gazing at the scene in front of them, which was also suspended in mid-action, both Sirius and Snape looking toward the door with their wands pointing into each other's faces and Harry immobile between them..."

* "I don't think private matters between myself and the Minister are any concern of yours, Potter," said Malfoy, smoothing the front of his robes. Harry distinctly heard the gentle clinking of what sounded like a full pocket of gold. "Really, just because you are Dumbledore's favourite boy, you must not expect the same indulgence from the rest of us...shall we go up to your office, then, Minister?"

* “Well-- it’s just that you seem to be labouring under the delusion that I am going to-- what is the phrase?-- come quietly. I am afraid I am not going to come quietly at all, Cornelius.”

* "Zacharias folded his arms and said nothing, though perhaps this was because he was too busy keeping an eye on the instrument in Fred's hand."

* "Snape lay panting on the ground. James and Sirius advanced on him, wands raised..."

Harry gaped at her.
    "Yeah, I know," said Angelina, pulling out her wand and flexing her arm. "But she's pretty good, actually. Nothing on you, of course," she said, throwing him a very dirty look, "but as we can't have you..."

* "I was sure if he realized that our relationship was - or ever had been - closer then that of headmaster and pupil..."

* "A couple of weeks after his dream of Rookwood, Harry was to be found, yet again, kneeling on the floor of Snape's office..." (Australian edition)

* "You are not in a position to bargain, Potter," said Lucius Malfoy, his pale face flushed with pleasure. ( Australian edition)

* "You think you're such a big man, Potter," said Malfoy, advancing now, Crabbe and Goyle flanking him. "You wait. I'll have you." ( Australian edition)

* "... his right, Malfoy's arm extended, too, reaching, groping... It was over in two, breathless, desperate, windswept seconds- Harry's fingers closed around the... ball..."

* Both Sirius and Snape lowered their wands... the unexpected entrance of so many witnesses seemed to have brought them to their senses...
    "Nothing, Arthur," said Sirius, who was breathing heavily as though he had just run a long distance."

* "Mrs Weasley returned from Diagon Alley around six o' clock, laden with books and carrying a long package wrapped in brown paper that Ron took from her with a moan of longing."

* Yeh've got to stroke 'em," said Hagrid, as though this was the most obvious thing in the world. "Look-"

* "What are you doing?" said Harry curiously. "How come you're not going to Hogsmeade?"
    "We've come to give you a bit of festive cheer before we go," said Fred with a mysterious wink. "Come in here..."
    He nodded toward an empty classroom to the left of the one-eyed statue. Harry followed Fred and George inside. George closed the door quietly and then turned, beaming, to look at Harry.

* "How come Fred and George never gave it to me!" said Ron, outraged. "I'm their brother!"

* "Something sliver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his wand"

* "That's my boy!" Wood kept yelling. Alicia, Angelina, and Katie had all kissed Harry; Fred had him in a grip so tight Harry felt as though his head would come off.

* "Tangled together in a many-armed hug, the Gryffindor team sank, yelling hoarsely, back to earth."

* "Professor Lupin hurled into the room, his face bloodless, his wand raised and ready."

* Lupin let go of Black and turned to her. She had raised herself off the floor and was pointing at Lupin, wild-eyed. "You-- you--"
    "Hermione--"
    "--you and him!"
    "Hermione, calm down--"

* "Hermione, what--?" "In here!" Hermione seized Harry's arm and dragged him across the hall to the door of a broom closet; she opened it, pushed him inside among the buckets and mops, then slammed the door behind them.

* "Why so miserable, Harry?" he said quietly. "You should be very proud of yourself after last night."

* "I knew your father very well, both at Hogwarts and later, Harry," he said gently.

* 'Thirteen and a half inches. Yes. Powerful wand, very powerful, but in the wrong hands

Harry-"What?"

McG. "My waist."
    GoF movie
    Let's see how long we can make this page...

7. Received thanks from:

JK Ferret (07-04-2009)

Thanks
    • Georgy291's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ga-p55-ud3
      • CPU:
      • intel i5 750 @4.2
      • Memory:
      • 4gig DDR3 1600mhz 8.8.8
      • Storage:
      • 1tb samsung F3 + 200gig WD caviar black
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 6850 XF
      • PSU:
      • antec 750w something or other
      • Case:
      • antec 300
      • Operating System:
      • windows 7
      • Monitor(s):
      • 23" acer @1080p
      • Internet:
      • 24mb BE @ 22mb

Quote Originally Posted by schmunk View Post
    Let's see how long we can make this page... Originally Posted by Powderhound View Post

Harry gaped at her.

"Hermione--"
    "--you and him!"
    "Hermione, calm down--"

Harry-"What?"

McG. "My waist."
    GoF movie
    i think we should stop now ??
    Quote Originally Posted by MadduckUK View Post
    now that i think about the word "throttled" in a certain light... its not so far different to strangled really

our boiler broke so we has no heating or hot water, this is the bloody result ^^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    No worries dude...I was like, double-you tee eff???
    I don't understood what you said there - but it sounds friendly... ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgy291 View Post
    I think you should. I was a bit ticked off about having to scroll down, with the 1st person quoting the whole message, until, of course, I realised it was a "dodgy joke".

Then I laughed.

Then you did it.

Then I laughed.

(But no more, please.)

Baius
    Tech: NAS | D2 | L1 | N1 | T2 | U1 | P3

0iD@TWDJT: P: Test flight OK, except auto-land very rough.
    S: Auto-land not installed on this aircraft.

Tech-ignorant Factoid
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baius View Post
    I don't understood what you said there - but it sounds friendly... ;-)
    No worries dude = friendly

Double-you tee eff = w t f = what the ....

I'm sure you can work out the rest

Thanks
    • dave87's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus
      • CPU:
      • i5 3470k under Corsair H80 WC
      • Memory:
      • 8gb DDR3
      • Storage:
      • 240gb SSD + 120gb SSD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Asus HD7950
      • PSU:
      • XFX 600w Modular
      • Case:
      • Lian Li PC-A05FNB + Acoustipack
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2x Dell S2309W (1920x1080)
      • Internet:
      • BT Infinity Option 2

I think that would be a good idea

Thanks
    • Output's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte AORUS Master X570
      • CPU:
      • AMD Ryzen 9 3950X
      • Memory:
      • 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 Kingston Fury Renegade @ 3600MHz CL16
      • Storage:
      • Sandisk Ultra 3D 2TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800 XT
      • PSU:
      • EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3
      • Case:
      • bequiet Dark Base Pro 900 Rev.2
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64

I don't remember reading that line

Thanks

Just to add to that Harry Potter thing, there's the good ol' Bash entry.

<JonJonB> Purely in the interests of science, I have replaced the word "wand" with "wang" in the first Harry Potter Book
    <JonJonB> Let's see the results...

<JonJonB> "Why aren't you supposed to do magic?" asked Harry.
    <JonJonB> "Oh, well -- I was at Hogwarts meself but I -- er -- got expelled, ter tell yeh the truth. In me third year. They snapped me wang in half an' everything

<JonJonB> A magic wang... this was what Harry had been really looking forward to.

<JonJonB> "Yes, yes. I thought I'd be seeing you soon. Harry Potter." It wasn't a question. "You have your mother's eyes. It seems only yesterday she was in here herself, buying her first wang. Ten and a quarter inches long, swishy, made of willow. Nice wang for charm work."
    <JonJonB> "Your father, on the other hand, favored a mahogany wang. Eleven inches. "

<JonJonB> Harry took the wang. He felt a sudden warmth in his fingers. He raised the wang above his head, brought it swishing down through the dusty air and a stream of red and gold sparks shot from the end like a firework, throwing dancing spots of light on to the walls

<JonJonB> "Oh, move over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's wang, tapped the lock, and whispered, 'Alohomora!"

<JonJonB> The troll couldn't feel Harry hanging there, but even a troll will notice if you stick a long bit of wood up its nose, and Harry's wang had still been in his hand when he'd jumped - it had gone straight up one of the troll's nostrils.

<JonJonB> He bent down and pulled his wang out of the troll's nose. It was covered in what looked like lumpy gray glue.

<JonJonB> He ran onto the field as you fell, waved his wang, and you sort of slowed down before you hit the ground. Then he whirled his wang at the dementors. Shot silver stuff at them.

<JonJonB> Ok
    <JonJonB> I have found, definitive proof
    <JonJonB> that J.K Rowling is a dirty DIRTY woman, making a fool of us all
    <JonJonB> "Yes," Harry said, gripping his wang very tightly, and moving into the middle of the deserted classroom. He tried to keep his mind on flying, but something else kept intruding.... Any second now, he might hear his mother again... but he shouldn't think that, or he would hear her again, and he didn't want to... or did he?
    <melusine > O_______O
    <JonJonB> Something silver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his wang

<JonJonJonB> Then, with a sigh, he raised his wang and prodded the silvery substance with its tip.

<JonJonJonB> 'Get - off - me!' Harry gasped. For a few seconds they struggled, Harry pulling at his uncles sausage-like fingers with his left hand, his right maintaining a firm grip on his raised wang.

14. Received thanks from:

shadowmaster (08-04-2009)

Thanks
    • Brucelles's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-F2A78M-D3H
      • CPU:
      • AMD A8-6600K APU
      • Memory:
      • 16Gb DDR4 800
      • Storage:
      • 1Tb Samsung, 320 Gb no name I can recall, 500Gb Sandisk SDD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PNY - XLR8 GeForce 8800GTS
      • PSU:
      • 550W Corsair
      • Case:
      • Zalman
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • Samsung S27C590H
      • Internet:
      • Orange Livebox Wireless ADSL - Sucks something rotten, and SFR Neuf box. Sucks less.

We are in childish mood today.

(Thanks Evilmunky)
    Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet intakes.

Thanks
    • schmunk's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Abit NF7-S v2.0
      • CPU:
      • AMD Athlon-M 2500+
      • Memory:
      • 1GB of Corsair BH-5 and 512MB of something else
      • Storage:
      • 160GB Seagate Barracuda
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATI Radeon X800Pro, flashed to XT
      • PSU:
      • Hiper Type-M ~400W
      • Case:
      • Antec cheapy
      • Monitor(s):
      • AG Neovo F19 LCD
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 4MB/s

Quote Originally Posted by Brucelles View Post
    We are in childish mood today.
    Boobs.

Thanks
    • Brucelles's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-F2A78M-D3H
      • CPU:
      • AMD A8-6600K APU
      • Memory:
      • 16Gb DDR4 800
      • Storage:
      • 1Tb Samsung, 320 Gb no name I can recall, 500Gb Sandisk SDD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PNY - XLR8 GeForce 8800GTS
      • PSU:
      • 550W Corsair
      • Case:
      • Zalman
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • Samsung S27C590H
      • Internet:
      • Orange Livebox Wireless ADSL - Sucks something rotten, and SFR Neuf box. Sucks less.

A kid is walking home from school and he finds an old pair of welder's goggles. He puts on the old welder’s goggles and he’s walking around like he’s a superhero, grabbing sticks and zooming around fighting evil.

Then a limousine pulls up and a guy in the back seat says, “Hey, do you want a ride home? Get in.”

The kid says, “Oh, no, my mum says I can’t take rides in cars with strangers.”

And the guy says, “Well, your mum is right, you shouldn’t take rides in cars, but this isn’t a car—it’s a limousine.”

The kid says, "Well, okay" and gets in, still with his welder’s goggles on.

They drive away and the man asks, “Do you know what homosexuality is?” and the boy says, “No.”

Then the man asks, “Do you know what sodomy is?” And the kid says, “No.”

And then the man says, “Do you know what pederasty is?” And the kid goes "Actually mister, I'm not really a welder.

(Thanks Evilmunky)
    Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet intakes.

0iD
    Thanks
    • 0iD's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Leave my mother out of it!
      • CPU:
      • If I knew what it meant?
      • Memory:
      • Wah?
      • Storage:
      • Cupboards and drawers
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Slate & chalk
      • PSU:
      • meh
      • Case:
      • Suit or Brief?
      • Operating System:
      • Brain
      • Monitor(s):
      • I was 1 at skool
      • Internet:
      • 28k Dialup

New thread here
    Last edited by 0iD; 20-04-2009 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Becaus baius asked for it :)
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen
    When I say go, both walk in the opposite direction for 10 paces, draw handbags, then bitch-slap each other!

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 283848586875767778

Thread Information