Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Official HEXUS World Cup Discussion Thread!

Thanks
    dont worry guys think of whats gonna happen at teh man utd training camp now, i can see the headlines now

"Ronaldo double leg break in training accident"

unless he buys bodygaurds, i would if i was him cos i can imagine rooney and about 50million other people want to kick teh **** out of him

BUT

I think Germany are gonna win tbh

Thanks
    • j.o.s.h.1408's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P6T Delux
      • CPU:
      • Intel core i7 920 @ 3ghz
      • Memory:
      • 3GB DDR RAM
      • Storage:
      • 1TB Samsung F1, 500GB Seagate baracuda + 320gb Seagate PATA +150GB WD PATA
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA 480GTX SC edition
      • PSU:
      • Seasonic M12 600W Module PSU FTW
      • Case:
      • Lian Li PC-A7010B (the rolls royce of pc cases)
      • Operating System:
      • vista ultimate edition and windows xp
      • Monitor(s):
      • 22inch 2005FPW dell monitor
      • Internet:
      • 24mb BE There Broadband
    nope, i have a feeling france will. they just outplayed the world champions.

And about England, well they are ****.They have not looked like a team at all that can win the world cup. they play boring un attractive slow pace football.

I nearly fell asleep in the eng v portugal game.Its pathetic realy when u have sw, theo, carrick, lennon, defoe all not playing. becham, lampard, crouch, owen should NOT be the first choice players. they are all **** and useless and they just shown that throughout the tournament. If u think maclaren is any better then erikson, think again mate because he too is responsible for choosing a weak un fit squad for the world cup

Flat cap, Whippets, Cave. Clunk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Syd
    My other half drove past our local just after the match to be re - routed due to 3 riot vans and 2 ambulances blocking the road, maybe i'm getting old but isn't it just a game
    I am 100% sure that it had nothing to do with football and everything to do with alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen View Post
    stupid betond belief.
    You owe it to yourself to click here really.

Thanks
    Oooh..so England's out too! I must say though that I'm kinda impressed of the fact that France beated Brazil. I know that France are good and all, but they haven't played their best this World Cup..

I want to believe that Italy can beat Germany, but I guess that'll be tough...but you can always hope. If France can beat Brazil..

-- Moon
    Love, Peace and Linux

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by j.o.s.h.1408
    nope, i have a feeling france will. they just outplayed the world champions.

And about England, well they are ****.They have not looked like a team at all that can win the world cup. they play boring un attractive slow pace football.

I nearly fell asleep in the eng v portugal game.Its pathetic realy when u have sw, theo, carrick, lennon, defoe all not playing. becham, lampard, crouch, owen should NOT be the first choice players. they are all **** and useless and they just shown that throughout the tournament. If u think maclaren is any better then erikson, think again mate because he too is responsible for choosing a weak un fit squad for the world cup
    This is the biggest crock of crap i have read posted in this thread.
    Football does'nt need supporters like you - period.
    Nothing interesting to say, nothing positve.

England just played the best they have this cup and with 10men, the ref against them and the underhand BS that the game does'nt need.
    You add insult to injury and I damn hope your not an English man.If you are, you certainly should be ashamed.

Thanks
    • htid's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5B
      • CPU:
      • C2D E6600 @ 3ghz
      • Memory:
      • 2gb Corsair XMS2
      • Storage:
      • 180gb Spinpoint
      • Graphics card(s):
      • XFX 7900GTX
      • PSU:
      • 500W Seasonic S12
      • Case:
      • Akasa Mirage
      • Monitor(s):
      • 18" Dell
    Oh well I think France just got 40million or so new fans

Thanks
    We were never going to win if it came to penalties..
    Well done to the lads tho, they really held there own when they went down to ten men..

tbh I'd of put ronaldo on his arse tho, before the match kicked off he has giving Rooney stick and when he got red carded you see Ronaldo wink at someone off pitch and mouth "shhh" greasy little chunt....

Thanks
    • unreal's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel iMac 20" & Macbook
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo T7200 2.0Ghz
      • Memory:
      • 4gb DDR667
      • Storage:
      • 1TB 7200 Int + 1.5Tb Ext
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATi Radeon 2400XT
      • PSU:
      • 95W or something?
      • Case:
      • Intel iMac 20" Aluminium
      • Operating System:
      • OSX Snow Leopard (Win 7 x64 on Macbook Bootcamp)
      • Monitor(s):
      • 20" @ 1680x1050 & 27" 1080p HDTV
      • Internet:
      • O2 10mb
    I think England played so well, and we really deserved a goal after all those chances. Lennon was my fav man from the match, but I think Rooney has been slightly overrated (and its more difficult for him having himself against the defence) and Lampard should frankly let other people take the shot. But other than that, it was a real valid effort, and I believe that we could have got a goal in before penalties and taken the spot for the next match. Good effort England, and I'm proud to associate myself with one of the least dirtiest teams in terms of fouling and frankly cheating during play. I'm really not trying to be biased, and I know there are quite a few teams out there that don't play dirty, but I still stand by my point.

lol @ j.o.s.h

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by htid
    Oh well I think France just got 40million or so new fans
    In all honesty I think we would have lost to France if they continue to play the way they just did V brasil. But damn that would have been a GREAT game to watch.
    Somehow I can't help but see it ending as France v Germany and some controversial decisions that will allow germany to win. Hope I can be proved wrong
    Last edited by Ricco; 02-07-2006 at 12:01 AM.

Lurking since 06
    Thanks
    • Mama Sumae's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5B - deluxe
      • CPU:
      • Core2 duo 6300 O'c @ 3.1 Mhz / Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro
      • Memory:
      • Corsair 2GB XMS2 6400 C4 @ 890Mhz
      • Storage:
      • WD 320 GB /sata
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti oc - 1GB GDDR5
      • PSU:
      • Enermax NoisetakerII 485W
      • Case:
      • AKASA ZEN Black 2x12cm fans
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7 Ulti
      • Monitor(s):
      • BenQ G2222HDL 21.5 inch
      • Internet:
      • Virginmedia 50MB (or so they told me...)
    I could say so many things but.......

WE WON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricco

England just played the best they have this cup and with 10men, the ref against them and the underhand BS that the game does'nt need.
    You add insult to injury and I damn hope your not an English man.If you are, you certainly should be ashamed.
    Im English, who cares wether you are or not? Your full of **** mate. England are ****. We played **** all tournament, infact played **** in qualifies, infact we have played **** since 1990, that was our last decent team. Ref wasn't agains tanyone he had an alright game. Rooney is a idiot for doing what he did. Yes Rondaldo is a rubbishrubbishrubbishrubbish, but everyone is like that now.

Football needs less supportors like you. You read to much into the media bulding England up into something there not.

Sven is the lamest manager ever. Worst thing eve we did was give him the job. Ive got more charsima and passion in my little toe. Why does he play Beckham? the bloke is ****. Lennon is quality.

Hope France win it now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey21
    Im English, who cares wether you are or not? Your full of **** mate. England are ****. We played **** all tournament, infact played **** in qualifies, infact we have played **** since 1990, that was our last decent team. Ref wasn't agains tanyone he had an alright game. Rooney is a idiot for doing what he did. Yes Rondaldo is a rubbishrubbishrubbishrubbish, but everyone is like that now.

Football needs less supportors like you. You read to much into the media bulding England up into something there not.

Sven is the lamest manager ever. Worst thing eve we did was give him the job. Ive got more charsima and passion in my little toe. Why does he play Beckham? the bloke is ****. Lennon is quality.

Hope France win it now.

Typical, as usual it takes a highly educated person to start dragging the tone down. If you can't converse without resorting to such language, dont bother as I have NO TIME FOR YOU.
    And yes been english has a HUGE bearing on the opinion in here. As for media hype. How would you know what I believe or read ? What makes you such an expert to make such a crude reamrk about so many individuals ? Would love for you to say it to their faces.... We all know that you would'nt..
    You seem to be too fascinated with a certain word and have no sense of loyality or pride.
    No game in the world needs support from such a highly educated indiviual as you.
    And i say that with all the malice you read into it, no 'mate' of mine, just a dolt.
    I am proud to be English, and would happily buy all of the ppl that played a drink if I were to have have the honour.

Thanks
    Hmmmmmm. So you asume im not educated because i swore?

I take it you can't defend any of the points, because there all true? Stop kidding yourself. There all over payed and useless. Can't score from 12 yards, lol.

Thanks
    • iranu's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Maximus Gene VI
      • CPU:
      • 4670K @4.3Ghz
      • Memory:
      • 8Gb Samsung Green
      • Storage:
      • 1x 256Gb Samsung 830 SSD 2x640gb HGST raid 0
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI R9 390
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX620W Modular
      • Case:
      • Cooler Master Silencio 352
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7 ultimate 64 bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 23" DELL Ultrasharp U2312HM
      • Internet:
      • 16mb broadband
    I am as dissapointed as anyone else but I am not surprised. England have under-performed for the majority of this world cup (and a few years before it). Beckham and Lampard have had an awful WC and should have been dropped for this game - if you play a lone striker you need pace on the wings with the ability to beat players (same way chelski play) going 4-5-1 (4-3-3) does not work with Beckham on the right. SGE is pretty poor when it comes to picking a team. A team is not just your 11 best players and his blind faith in his captain is one of his biggest blunders. His personal relationship with Beckham I believe has clouded his judgement.

----------------Rooney--------------
    Downing---------------------Lennon
    ----------J.Cole-----Gerrard--------
    --------------Hargreaves------------

is much better balanced for a 4-5-1 and has players who have better form but it means having the balls to drop "big" names.

I thought SGE would be good for the international side after the debacle that was KK and it proved to be for a while, but he has stayed too long and I for one am glad to see the back of him.

The first 20 mins we looked ok against Portugal but for the next 40mins we decended to the level of a sunday league side where we couldn't even do the basics. When he subbed Beckham for Lennon (who made an immediate impact) he should have brought on Crouch for Lampard and played the standard 4-4-2. We would have started to cause them trouble and Rooney would not have been so isolated and frustrated. Portugal had nothing to offer and could not break us down and even with 10 men we made the better chances.

Rooney's red card was ridiculous - I have watched the incident many times now and he does not stamp on the player, he puts his foot down to balance himself (he can't see behind him) and when it makes contact he brings it up (just like you would do if you trod on something nasty) The ref should have blown for a foul on Rooney before the incident but unlike the Portugese he doesn't go down at the drop of a hat. Ronalaldo runs 20 yards and obviously has a word in spanish/portugese and Rooney pushes him. The wink to Scolari after the incident confirms the intention. If I thought Rooney had stamped on the player I would be the first jumping up and down for him to be sent off. There's been alot of cheating in this world cup and I wish FIFA would do something about it. TV replays have got to be introduced, they won't slow the game down anymore than players faking injury for 2-3 mins.

With 10 men we then seem to perk up and Hargreaves plays a blinder but we will always lose on penalties. Frank Lumplard taking the first one was again a tactical error from Sven, he couldn't core in a brothel and it set the tone for the other takers. If Jamie Carragher is in the top 5 penalty takers then we have got a problem.

Over-rated players - poor system - lack of cover in the squad - wrong players picked - lack of inspiration - lack of a plan A (and a plan B for that matter) leads to fan dissapointment.

The problem is a I can't see that McLaren will be any different - I hope I'm proved wrong. The FA should shoulder some of the blame for their ineptitude with regards to SGE continued appoiontment and the botched appointment of his successor.
    "Reality is what it is, not what you want it to be." Frank Zappa. ----------- "The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike." Huang Po.----------- "A drowsy line of wasted time bathes my open mind", - Ride.

Thanks
    • sybrows's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI P55-GD65
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 750 @ 3.8+Corsair H50
      • Memory:
      • 8 gig Crucial XMS 3 DDR3 1600
      • Storage:
      • 1X2tb WD Green
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA 670 FTW edition
      • PSU:
      • Akasa 500 Watt
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Stacker 8100
      • Operating System:
      • Win 8.1 Pro 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" Iiyama LED LCD
      • Internet:
      • Virgin 75MB
    B@llh@ng

BrOW

Thanks
    • j.o.s.h.1408's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P6T Delux
      • CPU:
      • Intel core i7 920 @ 3ghz
      • Memory:
      • 3GB DDR RAM
      • Storage:
      • 1TB Samsung F1, 500GB Seagate baracuda + 320gb Seagate PATA +150GB WD PATA
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA 480GTX SC edition
      • PSU:
      • Seasonic M12 600W Module PSU FTW
      • Case:
      • Lian Li PC-A7010B (the rolls royce of pc cases)
      • Operating System:
      • vista ultimate edition and windows xp
      • Monitor(s):
      • 22inch 2005FPW dell monitor
      • Internet:
      • 24mb BE There Broadband
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricco

yes you are right, i am ashamed, ashamed of england has they crash out on penalties yet again. playing like that wont have won them the cup man get real.England are too arrogant, especialy some of us fans thinking we can win it based on our whole performance throughout the tournament. From the moment the first 11 was announced thats when i knew this team wont go far.

wtf is crouch and becham doing in the squad when you have sw and defoe sitting home doing nothing

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information